- Convenient – Easy-to-use 7-day or 31-day packaging system increases medication compliance and reduces confusion for patients taking multiple medications throughout the day.
- Pre-printed – Seven-day trifold cards with foil backing are printed with the days of the week and four time slots (Morning, Noon, Evening and Bedtime). Cards for 31-day system are numerically printed.
- Large Med Capacity – Cold seal blister card system allows pharmacists to assemble medication organizing cards tailored to their patients’ needs. Large blister capacity allows for the packaging of multiple medications.
- Large Label Area – Easily identify medications, instructions and warnings with the increased surface area for labels.
- Ready to Use – Using the sealing tray and a roller (not included), the cold seal system offers Class B dating and does not require special equipment for assembly. Foam template aligns blister with sealing card. Foil backing is tamper evident.
- Each pack includes 250 cards, 250 blisters and 1 foam template sealing tray. Seven-day blisters are ¾” deep; 31-day blisters are ⅝” deep.