- Package and dispense small volumes of compounded pharmaceutical ointments in convenient, easy-to-use unit dose blisters.
- Ointment Blisters are made of FDA RPET Amber material that helps protect light-sensitive contents. Use with Paper-Foil Unit Dose Laser Labels (19470).
- Use with the Sealing Tray (19556) to hold blisters in place and apply labels quicker and more efficiently.
- Small Ointment Blisters hold approximately 1.2 mL
- Quantity – 12 per sheet; 100 sheets per pack; (1,200 blisters total); 4 across & 3 down
Similar & Companion Items:
CL19339 Ointment Blisters, Small, Clear
CL19470 Laser Label for Small Ointment Blisters
CL19556 Foam Sealing Tray for Small Ointment Blisters
CL19559 Ointment Blister Filler/Sealing Tray, Small
CL19611 Ointment Blisters, Large, Clear
CL19612 Ointment Blisters, Large, Amber
CL19615 Ointment Blister Filler/Sealing Tray, Large
CL19613 Laser Labels for Large Ointment Blisters
CL19614 Foam Sealing Tray for Large Ointment Blisters