HCL® Tamper Tuf Vials with Caps, 30mL, Assembled (CL7743)
- Safer Unit Dosing – HCL’s exclusive Tamper Tuf design provides an easy-to-use, tamper-evident solution for the extemporaneous unit dosing of larger volumes of oral liquid medications. Unique cap design protects medication integrity and improves patient safety.
- Tamper Evident Cap – Tab on the cap snaps into the filling port to permanently close vials. Tab can be easily pressed closed using our LUD Press and Holder for Vials. Tear-away strip allows for removal of the cap with a quick pull. Once pulled, it shows evidence of usage or tamper and cannot be reattached.
- Protects Sensitive Contents – Amber vials protect the integrity of light-sensitive medication and are graduated every 5mL with raised markings.
- Two Styles, Two Sizes – Choose assembled or unassembled Amber vials with White caps in 15mL or 30mL. Caps feature large ports for easy filling. Use the LUD Press and Holder for quick, easy assembly of unassembled caps and vials. Unassembled vials can also be used to store solid meds.
- Packaging: 250 vials with caps per package
- Similar & Companion Items:
7741 HCL Tamper Tuf Vials with Caps, 15mL, Assembled
7748 HCL Tamper Tuf Vials with Caps, 15mL, Unassembled
7749 HCL Tamper Tuf Vials with Caps, 30mL, Unassembled