Class B Laser Labels for Class B Keyhole, Small, Medium and Large Blisters (CL6118)
- Use with Class B Blisters to meet USP Class B package requirements.
- Two-piece construction where the medication cavity and lift-open tabs are protected by a second ply of paper backing to prevent the adhesive from coming in contact with the drug.
- These foil backed laser labels will fit small, medium, large and keyhole blisters.
- View all Class-B – 6 Months
- Quantity – 40 labels per sheet, 100 sheets per box, 4,000 labels total (4 across and 10 down)
- Dimensions: 1-3/4″W x 1″H