Class A Laser Labels for Small, Medium & Large Blisters (CL6121)
- To provide drug protection up to one year, these laser foil backed labels must be used with the Class A Small, Medium and Large Blisters.
- One-piece design has adhesive only on the border of the label. No adhesive is applied over the medication cavity or lift-open tab.
- Laser labels should be stored at 70° – 80°F and 50% relative humidity (±5%) away from heat sources and not exposed to direct sunlight. Labels should be stored in the room in which they will be printed at least 48 hours prior to printing. Not for use with thermal printers.
- Available in Blue, Green, Red, White and Yellow. Specify color when ordering.
- View all Class A Blisters & Labels
- Quantity – 32 labels per sheet, 100 sheets per box, 3,200 labels total (4 across and 8 down).