- To provide drug protection up to one year, these laser foil labels must be used with the CL7017 Class A Blisters.
- Foil backed labels have adhesive only on the border of the label. No adhesive is applied over the medication cavity or lift-open tab.
- Laser labels should be stored at 70° – 80°F and 50% relative humidity (±5%) away from heat sources and not exposed to direct sunlight. Labels should be stored in the room in which they will be printed at least 48 hours prior to printing. Not for use with thermal printers.
- View Condensed Blisters & Micro Blisters
- Quantity – 35 labels per sheet, 100 sheets per box, 3,500 labels total (5 across and 7 down)
- Dimensions: 1-3/16″W x 1-3/16″H